Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm terrible...

I just can't keep up with this whole blogging thing. I'd love to add to it daily, but I just can't seem to get it together.

Lots of things have happened since I last wrote. My sister and I have continued our Sweet Bees Accessories adventure and had several shows in October. The girls were Hallerinas and later Native Americans for Halloween.

I stayed home with the munchkins yesterday because they had fever and were sickly. They weren't throwing up like everyone else around here, and I hope they just got a mild version of the same thing and won't get the nasty version. I hope the same for myself. However, I heard them talking about how much weight they lost in a couple days...and I'm thinking....I can handle that to be 10 pounds lighter, can't I? I know....that's terrible. Don't keep shaking your head.

So today I'm sort of taking it easy. I've got my students doing some make-up work and then we're grading...makes for a calm day for me. I like calm.

Catch you later...
Cindy

No comments: